Competition terms & conditions
Instagram Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date for entries is 11:59 pm on Sunday 24th April 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. To enter, you must be over 18 and live in the UK.
4. To enter, you must 'follow' @lukescider on Instagram and 'tag a friend' on the competition post. You will need an Instagram account to be able to enter.
5. The prize(s) are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
6. One winner only will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
7. Prizes are limited to one prize per person across all platforms during the same time period.
8. The prize winner will be notified through the Direct Message feature on Instagram after the competition has closed and during the week commencing 27 April 2020 before publication of results.
9. The winner and selected friend will receive a six-pack of cider each. Both parties must be following the @lukescider instagram page.
10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the prize draw ending. The winner’s name may also be published on Luke's Cider social media profiles.
12. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants, for example email address or postal address required to be able to correspond with the winner and/or send out the prize, will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation in connection with this competition and will not be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.